This report presents the construction healthcare’s structure and opportunities.
£500.00 plus VAT
Copies can be purchased online by adding to the shopping basket
Alternatively email email@example.com with a request for an invoice. Please include full invoice details and a P.O if required.
This report present’s the Healthcare sector’s structure, the opportunities following the Conservative Party Manifesto 2015, the Chancellor’s Spending Review and the Autumn Budget Statement 2015.
The objectives of the report are to:
- Contribute to the marketing strategy of businesses wishing to supply the Healthcare construction sector
- Provide an impartial overview of Healthcare opportunities for the construction industry
- Identify key decision makers and influencers in the Healthcare sector, including Clients, Architects and Main Contractors
- Present the structure of private and public Healthcare in the UK
Along with the report we include a listing of 370 architects’ practises identified as designing Healthcare projects in 2015.
The report was compiled in September and October 2016.
It comprises of 72 pages with 21 charts and tables of data and contains:
- Lists with contact details for leading Clients, Architects and Contractors working on Healthcare projects.
- Details of the structure of the NHS and health authorities for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are included.
- Details of the top private healthcare providers for private hospitals and care homes.
- An overview of the composition and size of the NHS Healthcare Estate.
- A forecast of Healthcare construction output.
- Details of Healthcare projects by value and type.
- Details of the government’s Construction Pipeline for Healthcare.
- Information on the NHS Property Services Disposal Schedule.
The report is comprised of desk research from many sources, combined with Competitive Advantage’s own primary research, presented in a consolidated and logical format. Where possible, web links have been included to allow the reader to go to original sources or gather further information.
- Management Summary
- Market Overview
3.1 Composition and Size
3.3 Routes to Market
- Market Influences
- Key Decision Makers and Influencers
Appendix 1: Properties identified for disposal by NHS Property Services
Appendix 2: LIFT companies
Appendix 3: Government construction pipeline for Healthcare
Appendix 4: Glossary
Appendix 5: Excel listing of architects designing Healthcare projects in 2016
Fig 3.1 Size of the Healthcare Estate
Fig 3.2 NHS Maintenance Backlog Eradication Costs
Fig 3.3 Project Category by Value of Projects & Contract Type by Value of Contracts
Fig 3.4 Project Category by Total Number of Projects
Fig 3.5 Healthcare Inc. PFI construction output 2010 to 2019
Fig 3.6 Composition of Traditional contract
Fig 3.7 Composition of Design & Build contract
Fig 3.8 Composition of PF2 consortium
Fig 4.1 NHS Budget
Fig 4.2 Dept. of Health BIM Construction Cost Savings
Fig 4.3 Architect frequency of using the BREEAM rating for Healthcare projects
Fig 4.4 Is Health & Wellbeing included in the design of Healthcare projects – Architects
Fig 4.5 Expected increase for Health & Wellbeing included in Healthcare designs in the next 2 years – Architects
Fig 4.6 Influence of the building client in the decision to include Health & Wellbeing In the design of Healthcare projects
Fig 4.7 Rating systems used to design to meet the Health & Wellbeing requirements of Healthcare projects
Fig 5.1 Ministers and Management of the Dept. of Health
Fig 5.2 Management of NHS Property Services
Fig 5.3 Management of Community and Health Partnership
Fig 5.4 Ministers and Management of Welsh Healthcare
Fig 5.5 Minister and Management of Northern Ireland Healthcare
Fig 5.6 Ministers and Management of Scottish Healthcare
You may also like:
This workshop day has been designed as a practical session for those who have attended our seminar “A strategy for communicating with Specifiers”
Using insight to find your future construction customers and how to engage with them in a changing market.
This 2 day seminar provides insight into how to engage with construction specifiers, allowing you to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy. Day 2 is workshop based.