Know the elements to make an effective research project for construction markets.
£37.50 plus VAT
(No shipping – eCopy)
Research is an essential tool for developing your sales and marketing strategy and streamlining business processes. Research provides understanding on the trends that are of importance to your customers and enables you to make fact-based decisions. Research can inform your specification process, helping you identify critical differences and opportunities. Ultimately the knowledge, quantitative and qualitative facts that research delivers enables more profitable business.
This webinar recording draws on the extensive content in our recently updated eBook: A how-to guide for Market Research in the Construction Industry. The webinar provides guidance on the elements that make an effective research project, looking at:
- Defining your information requirements
- Gaining internal buy-in to your research project
- Writing a comprehensive research brief
- Choosing your research approach
- Identifying the research method that works best for your needs
- How to execute your research project effectively
- How sample quotas should be set
- Asking the right questions to get value from your responses
- Implementing your research findings
On purchasing this webinar recording you will receive a complimentary copy of our newly updated eBook priced at £20 + VAT. You also receive a copy of the presentation slides.
You may also like:
Learn how to reduce the importance of price and create demand at the start of the construction supply channel through specification.
Purchase credits for on-hand marketing advice specific to the construction sector. 1 credit allows for 1 hour of support.
This report researches and presents the changing attitudes of Architects and Engineers towards product specification since the Grenfell Tower fire