Comprehensive guidance on how to conduct market research.
£37.50 plus VAT
(No shipping – eCopy)
In today’s very competitive environment, market research is an important tool which can help you identify critical differences and opportunities. It helps you identify trends that are of importance to your customers and enables you to make fact-based decisions when developing strategy.
Market research can help you to:
- Improve customer retention, business processes and efficiency
- Understand how customers select your products
- Evaluate new product opportunities
- Benchmark against your competitors
- Major on your brand’s strengths and correct its weaknesses
- Be knowledgeable about market trends that could affect your business
Market research is an important part of business and when used effectively can inform business decisions which contribute to the success of your company.
This webinar recording covers how to:
- Select markets of interest
- Decide what forms of research to use
- Secure internal buy-in
- Write a comprehensive research brief
- Present data in an easy to understand form
- Get free market data
You may also like:
Learn how to reduce the importance of price and create demand at the start of the construction supply channel through specification.
Purchase credits for on-hand marketing advice specific to the construction sector. 1 credit allows for 1 hour of support.
This report researches and presents the changing attitudes of Architects and Engineers towards product specification since the Grenfell Tower fire