Comprehensive guidance on how to conduct market research.
£37.50 plus VAT
(No shipping – eCopy)
In today’s very competitive environment, market research is an important tool which can help you identify critical differences and opportunities. It helps you identify trends that are of importance to your customers and enables you to make fact-based decisions when developing strategy.
Market research can help you to:
- Improve customer retention, business processes and efficiency
- Understand how customers select your products
- Evaluate new product opportunities
- Benchmark against your competitors
- Major on your brand’s strengths and correct its weaknesses
- Be knowledgeable about market trends that could affect your business
Market research is an important part of business and when used effectively can inform business decisions which contribute to the success of your company.
This webinar recording covers how to:
- Select markets of interest
- Decide what forms of research to use
- Secure internal buy-in
- Write a comprehensive research brief
- Present data in an easy to understand form
- Get free market data
You may also like:
This workshop day has been designed as a practical session for those who have attended our seminar “A strategy for communicating with Specifiers”
Using insight to find your future construction customers and how to engage with them in a changing market.
This 2 day seminar provides insight into how to engage with construction specifiers, allowing you to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy. Day 2 is workshop based.