The purpose of the report is to provide manufacturers and other suppliers with an understanding of the Offsite Manufacture construction market and the background information in a marketing plan format.
£500.00 plus VAT
Purchase online by adding to the shopping basket
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for an invoice. Please include full invoice details and a P.O if required.
Offsite Manufacture for construction promises to deliver greater build efficiencies in the areas of: costs; build standards and sustainability; reliability; health & safety; labour and speed of construction.
Recent industry reports have signalled greater focus on the methods of Offsite Construction. Last October’s Farmer Review, “Modernise or Die”, challenges construction to do things differently, “to reduce the reliance on building in the same way that we have for decades if not centuries, with its heavy demand for on-site labour.”
More recently the government white paper into “Fixing our Broken Housing Market” seeks to encourage Modern Methods of Construction in house building, to boost productivity. The report “Tackling the under-supply of housing in England” also champions Modular Construction as the answer to meeting housing demand, during an ever-increasing skills shortage. Indeed, these reports all present Offsite as a potential answer to meeting demand, overcoming skills shortages and encouraging innovation.
Competitive Advantage Consultancy Ltd has produced this research, “Construction Market Report: UK Offsite Manufacture” in response to this growing interest. The purpose of the report is to provide manufacturers and other suppliers with an understanding of the Offsite Manufacture construction market and the background information, all in a marketing plan format.
Qualitative and quantitative data provides a comprehensive review of Offsite Manufacture, identifying market influences, market size, sector trends and lists the key members of the decision making unit. The report aims to help inform business strategy for construction manufacturers seeking to establish or grow their business in this sector.
The report will save you time by providing you with:
- A thorough understanding of how Offsite Manufacture has evolved.
- Analysis of market size, with projections for Offsite Construction, to help you identify opportunity size.
- An understanding of how Offsite Manufacture is used by key construction sectors: Accommodation, Health, Education and Residential, With details of key clients, specifiers and contractors involved, to help target the sectors most relevant to you
- Listing of more than 100 offsite manufacturers.
- Detailed analysis of the trends in the residential sector to help you identify opportunities and threats in this growth sector. This is complemented with feedback from leading housebuilders.
- An overview of the key market influences in Offsite Manufacture, so you can identify the positive and negative influences on this market and plan accordingly
The report has been prepared using the researchers’ unique expertise in the UK construction sector and references extensive desk research and detailed telephone interviews with key construction decision makers.
The report provides 69 pages of research, with 17 charts and figures, exploring market size and composition, including political economic, social and technical influences and lists the key members of the decision making unit.
2. Management Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Evolution of Offsite Manufacture
3.2 Composition, Size and Forecast
3.3 Non-Residential Sector
3.4 Residential Sector
- Build for Sale
- Build for Social Rent
- Build for Private Rent
- Build for Self
3.7 Routes to Market
- Offsite Manufacturers
- Product Specification
3.8 Design Process
4 Market Influences
5 Key Decision Makers and Influencers
6 Manufacturers of Offsite Systems
6.1 Volumetric and Pod Manufacturers
6.2 Timber Frame Manufacturers
6.3 Steel Framed Buildings
6.4 Temporary Modular Building Suppliers
You may also like: