Learn how to conduct market research to inform your business decisions.
£37.50 plus VAT
(No shipping – eCopy)
Understanding the drivers behind product selection is hugely significant and research can be a valuable tool for informing your specification sales process. Research can help you identify critical differences and opportunities. It helps you understand trends that are of importance to your customers and enables you to make fact-based decisions when developing your specification strategy.
This webinar will help you to:
- Know the research techniques that can explain the decision making process.
- Decide which research process works best for your needs, looking at the advantages and disadvantages for each
- Understand how surveys should be structured to get value from your responses
- Understand how samples quotas should be set
- Identify free sources of information to keep you informed of construction market trends
- Know how to use research to inform your specification strategy
Market research is an important part of business and when used effectively can inform business decisions which contribute to the success of your company.
As well as a recording of the webinar you will receive a copy of the presentation material and a free copy of the eBook: Market Research that informs your business strategy, priced at £20 + VAT.
You may also like:
Using insight to find your future construction customers and how to engage with them in a changing market.
Introducing the Public Sector Construction Client and how to develop a persona for your construction marketing strategy.
Introducing the Specialist Sub-Contractor and how to develop a persona for your construction marketing strategy.