Over 30 pages of content that highlights the benefits of taking the approach of being a Trusted Advisor.
£20.00 plus VAT
(No shipping – eCopy)
To be a successful specification salesperson you need to add value and stand out from the crowd. You need to be a Trusted Advisor. Someone the specifier trusts to provide sound and reliable advice.
The relationship should go beyond a project, it should become on-going by providing information about changes in legislation, new technical developments and even market developments.
If you can form a strong relationship of this nature it will be very difficult for your competitors to replace you.
This eBook contains over thirty pages covering:
- Who or what is a Trusted Advisor
- The benefits of becoming a Trusted Advisor
- How to develop your skills and position yourself as a Trusted Advisor
(Published November 2014)
What is meant by the term Trusted Advisor?
The skills of a good specification salesperson
- What makes a good specification salesperson?
- Interpersonal skills
- Technical expertise
- The different specifier personas
- The relationship cycle
- Building trust
- Delivering value
- Earning respect
- What the Specifier wants
Building a network
- Managing relationships
- Knowing the relationships
- Broadening your relationship circles
- Maintaining relationships
- Monitoring relationships
The Trusted Advisor’s toolkit
Seven tools of specification selling
- In Summary
- Summary of actions
You may also like: