Three years of forecast data for Housing, Infrastructure, Public non-Housing, Industrial, Commercial, Repair & Maintenance
£250.00 plus VAT
Copies can be purchased online by adding to the shopping basket
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for an invoice. Please include full invoice details and a P.O if required.
Forecasting can improve your business planning by indicating construction trends, showing the potential value of each construction sector to your business and changes in your market share.
Competitive Advantage are pleased to have partnered with Hewes & Associates to offer a comprehensive forecasting service. Hewes & Associates has been publishing forecasts since 1995. Its founder, Martin Hewes, is an economist with an engineering background who has been involved in forecasting construction markets since 1989.
Construction Outlook details building and civil engineering forecasts for a three year period, unlike other construction forecasters. Providing data for Housing, Infrastructure, Public non-Housing, Industrial, Commercial, Repair & Maintenance. Hewes & Associates’ concise and easy to read analysis provides comprehensive and user-friendly forecasts. An essential planning tool for those involved in UK construction markets.
This listing is for a single PDF edition of Construction Outlook October 2018 at a cost of £250 + VAT
Construction Outlook is published quarterly, as a full document in January and July and as an interim forecast report in April and October.
You can purchase an annual subscription for Construction Outlook at £875 + VAT (PDF). This includes four issues: January, April, July and October. For further information please email email@example.com
Construction Outlook provides three years of forecast data up to 2020 for the following markets:
- Housing – Public and private starts, completions and output.
- Infrastructure – Water & sewerage, electricity, rail, roads, harbours & waterways, gas, communications and airports output.
- Public non-housing – Education, heath, offices, entertainment and miscellaneous output.
- Industrial – Factories, warehouses and other output.
- Commercial – Offices, shops, leisure, health, education and other output.
- Repair & Maintenance – Public & private housing, public and private non-housing and infrastructure output.
- Summary and Viewpoint
- Macro Economy
- Public Non-Housing
- Repair and Maintenance
- Assumptions, Risks and Definitions
You may also like:
This research will survey 150 architects working on non-residential construction projects.
*** PRE-CHRSTMAS OFFER ****
This report aims to help inform your CPD strategy for Architects.